If you are interested in joining our team, please respond to this posting by filling out the application and then sending a resume and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Solutions You Can LEAN On"
Are you a team player who can also work independently? Do you love working in the great outdoors? Are you flexible? Can you think on your feet and like to solve problems? Are you organized and able to manage small teams? Do you take pride in your work and know the details matter? Do you love working with your hands to build things? If so, we might have the job for you!
We are looking for a Railing Installer to join our team. In this position, you will be performing the installation of guardrail and handrail systems in residential and commercial environments throughout the greater Puget Sound region. We are looking for someone with construction installation experience. Candidates for this position should possess:
- Installation skills in a construction field, preferably railing installation.
- Strong measurement and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work with a variety of common tools, including but not limited to: tape measures, cordless drills & impact drivers, chop saws, core drills, grinders, etc.
- Strong attention to detail, with the skill to carry out precise measuring, assembly and installation tasks safely and on schedule
- Demonstrated safe work habits in jobsite/construction environments
- Aptitude to read and interpret shop drawings
- Ability to work comfortably and safely in high places
- Fitness lift/carry heavy objects as needed
- Good driving record with a valid Washington State Driver License and reliable transportation to get to work