"Solutions You Can LEAN On"
Standard Colors - Component Glass Railing
Below you will find a variety of Component Glass Railing designs; including Single-top and Double-top Glass railings. Here are a few details about these systems:
- Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum, which will not rust, chip or peel
- Four standard colors including, Black, White, Brown and Sand. A wide range of other colors are available, for a modest charge.
- ¼” tempered clear glass with flat-polished edges with a 2” reveal on each side. Other glass colors and patterns are available.
- Several top rail profiles are available
- Top rail field splices are tight and discrete, because they utilize an inside sleeve at the joint, as opposed to the bulky over-sleeve many other systems use. The result is a sleek, continuous top rail
- All mechanical attachments are made with high-quality stainless steel hardware—most of which is concealed from view
- We fabricate your guardrails in a controlled shop environment, to the exact dimensions and requirements of your project. The result is a higher-quality product that can’t be achieved by onsite fabrication—as others do.